Moving Boxes and Supplies in Vancouver
PROFESSIONAL MOVING SERVICES MOVERS YOU CAN COUNT ON
Packing for your move is important. Securing your items so they survive the relocation. To make things easier, Paramount Moving offers a huge selection of packing supplies. We can supply you with high-quality boxes. No need to worry about the bottom coming apart. We also have tape, markers, paper pads, stretch wrap, packing paper, and bubble wrap. Basically, Paramount Moving is your one-stop packing shop.
Trying to predict the number of boxes you need can be tough. There are a few tips to keep in mind. The heavier the item, the smaller the box should be. Order a few extra boxes, just in case. To make things easier, we put together this guide to help you figure out how many moving boxes you should order.
Types Of Moving Boxes Available in Vancouver
Paramount Moving is a Vancouver moving company that provides a huge array of boxes for your Vancouver move. Here’s a rundown of what we offer:
- 1.5 cubic foot box. This is the smallest box in the range. Compact boxes are best used for heavy items. Examples include books, cans of food, and shoes.
- 3 cubic foot box. Slightly larger than the 1.5 cubic box, it can also be used to house heavy objects.
- 4.5 cubic foot box. Medium size. At this level, weight does become an issue. It’s perfect for bulky, but light, items such as bedding.
- 6 cubic foot box. Our largest box size. Don’t add too much weight, or the box risks splitting when you lift it. It’s great for things like pillows or stuffed animals.
- Picture or moving boxes. Fairly self-explanatory. These are used for protecting delicate items like mirrors or art during the move. Use packing papers in the corner to add a little extra cushioning.
- Wardrobe moving boxes. Features a metal bar, so you can hang your clothes.
- Dish barrel. Ideal for transporting kitchen supplies and other valuables. As one of the strongest boxes on the market, your fragile belongings will be kept safe.
How Many Boxes Do You Need?
This depends on the number of items you need to pack. Larger moves mean more items and more boxes. You’ll also need a mix of boxes. Letting you pick the perfect size for each item. This table should give you a rough idea: